When uploading a CSV file to templates, you may receive an error message that says
Not all of your templates were able to be uploaded, please check your formatting.
If you receive this error, it means that the SNOMED codes you have entered are improperly formatted. This is often due to a default setting in Microsoft Excel. You can remedy this by:
- Open your document in Excel
- Select the cells that hold the larger values and right-click the selection.
- Select Format Cells.
- In the Number tab, select the desired format (e.g., Number) and click OK. Now when you enter the values that have more than 12 characters, they will be formatted as you specified.
- Double check that the SNOMED codes are still correct
- Save your file and re-upload